After launching my new site with WordPress, I finally decided to get rid of Linktree.
Linktree is a free tool for optimizing your Instagram traffic, whether you’re a blogger, an artist or run a content platform. You’ll get one bio link to house all the content you’re driving followers to. Let your content live longer than the feed.
I finally broke down and created my own Linktree page. I used the Elmentor Plug-in to create it.
This page was quite easy to create! Find this page in the social link as my bio or here. See the process video on my IGTV. This is NOT the only way to this…
- You can also create images for your buttons and add them to a blank WordPress page
With this custom Linktree alternative….
- My branding & logo not Linktree’s
- Customize this page to match the color pallet/ theme of your website
- Make your own buttons and import them as a images…I used the normal buttons. It was easier….
- Make it look how you want it too!
- FREE!!! It’s actually quite easy to create a page like this one, there are tons of tutorials Google
- Better SEO, your actually getting traffic to your site if you have a landing page
- Less is more, don’t add all your social media accounts, every shop you have, your site and other places to find your work
Check out this helpful article for more info!
Thank you for reading!