Artists block is something that every artist will encounter every once in a while. Here are some tips to get over it and get inspirited.
Though it may seem like an artist mind doesn’t go to sleep, it does need a break every now and then.
- Take a break ( go outside, clear your mind)
- Listen to music….use your favorite song at the moment to find inspiration
- Use your current mood to create artwork…. I do this quite often, it helps get my feelings out
- Use the current trend to create something that is unique to your style. At the beginning of the summer, I was seeing flamingos everywhere from stores to online! I created a few designs with flamingos!
- Take a picture or draw a simple doodle on a napkin. Keep it for later. You might be surprised what inspires you years down the road!
look for new ideas…my go to is Pinterest!!
These are some tips that I take.
Lucky for me, one of those artist block moments turned into inspiration!
Some products featuring #artistblock
Turn your artist block into inspiration!
Also, check out Artist Musts!
-Abby ( Purelifephotoss)